Jeff has done some handywork on the 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1. Here is the list of updates:
The rear sheetmetal was temporarily hung for alignments of both proper gaps and proper fit. Lots of vise-grips!
– New quarter panels were hung
– Rear window filler was installed
– Outer wheelhouses were hung
– Trunk floor sections were hung
– Rear crossmember was installed
– Rear body panel was hung
– Tail lamp pockets were installed
Many of these parts can be found online or in person. I will update this post with specifics on exactly where to find them.