Remember when I told you about how I was having a problem with my lawnmower? If I remember correctly, I told you that I would let you know how it goes when I received the replacement lawn mower parts.
So, here I am. I received all the parts last week and put the lawnmower back together last evening. Again, this is the list of parts that I ordered, along with part number…
– Lawnmower Carburetor (697415)
– Foam Air Filter Cleaner (698369)
– Spark Plug (Champion RJ19LM)
If you wanted to just order the diaphragm and manifold seal o-ring, here is what you would need…
– Carburetor Diaphrarm (495770)
– Manifold Seal O Ring (270344S)
Of course, this is all for a Briggs & Stratton engine Model Series 10G900. I put the whole thing back together last night and started the mower up. It runs perfectly. I can’t believe that I fixed it. In addition to the new parts, I changed the oil and asked Paul to sharpen the blade, which he did. Here are some photos of the reassembly below…
This is a photo of the top of the carburetor.
This is a photo of the underside of the carburetor. The longer tube sticking out is the primer pump tube and the shorter one is the fuel suction tube.
This is just a picture of the air filter element in the housing.
This is a photo of the extra parts the carburetor kit came with…the diaphragm, the carburetor/gas tank gasket, the fuel screen, the manifold seal o-ring and the diaphragm spring.
I put the spring in its spot and added the gasket as well as the diaphragm just for fit. After this, I actually took them off (except for the spring) and placed them on the proper spot on the gas tank. It is easier to screw the carburetor on that way. I also placed on the fuel screen.
Here is the new carburetor mounted on the old gas tank…
…and this is the gas tank mounted on the lawnmower engine.
This is a photo of the final reassembled lawn mower right after I mowed a little grass. Back together in a snap, but the only problem is…I have two lawnmowers now!!!