That’s a pretty good question. I thought four tons was more than enough. I think that’s 200 bags. Here’s the kicker…it’s February 22 and we only have 30 bags left.
In the last house, I bought two tons per season and we had about a half of a ton left over towards the end of winter. This time, we get four tons and will run out in early March? What gives?
Well, first of all, the last house was smaller. Second of all, we didn’t run the stove all day while we weren’t there. I don’t think there is a third of all.
Since I am a man of many plans, I devised one to handle this situation. Next week some time, I am going to run out to Home Depot to get 10 bags or so of wood pellets. That should get us through most of March. Then, we’ll just burn wood in the fireplace as the temperature gets warmer outside. For next season, I am going to buy five tons of wood pellets (and not give any away to my brother).
How many tons of wood pellets do you usually use?
Incoming search terms:
- how many bags of pellets in a ton
- how many bags in a ton of pellets
- how much wood pellets do i need
- how many bags of wood pellets in a ton
- how many bags of pellets do you need per day
- how many tons of wood pellets per winter
- how many wood pellets do i need
- how many bags of wood pellets are in a ton
- pounds of pallets a day
- how many tons of pellets do i need